Re: Feedback on Process-20140801 section 5

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 03:27:11 +0200, <timeless@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry that I didn't send this feedback on [1] earlier, I've been
> busy.
> {Section 5 Activities}

I'm sorry you spent your time on this section, which has been slated for
removal for about 7 years. Because today I did the major work of stripping
it out of the editor's draft.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/default/cover.html#chapterActivities

What's left are a few normative requirements that I don't want to simply
remove without a formal resolution.

Thanks for the review though.

cheers

Chaals