Re: Open and Transparent W3C Community Group Proposed

Hi all,

I share the unhappiness about this group name raised by David.

Actually, I fully share his point of view that this group's name is an
insult to the W3C, and I would even say it carries a lie by misleading
people to believe W3C is neither open nor transparent at all.

If it's on purpose then we have a big problem when such group is created
by people who are supposed to help providing advices to the staff.

If it's not on purpose, then the problem might be even bigger.

What is the process for asking the removal of a CG?

Regards
JC