RE: Request for Comments: proposed priorities for the Advisory Board (2014-2015)

> , rather than use public-w3process, I think the new public-openw3C list [2] is more appropriate.

I do not think that appropriate, and it's clear that there is no AB consensus to have such discussions in public (as opposed to a creating a member-only list). I will not be joining that CG nor CC'ing that list until there is an AB consensus to use it, and I respectfully suggest that AB members who wish to ensure others see a message do not rely on public-openw3c.

<rant> I'm a bit distressed that we are spending so much energy on philosophical meta issues such as "openness" when we have SO MANY very concrete and actionable issues on the AB's plate. </rant>