Re: Writing a mission statement

Thanks Marisa.

If anyone else has any comments or suggestions, it'd be good to hear
them in the next few days.

I wonder whether we should hold a Call For Consensus (CFC) on adopting
this statement? We're not bound by the W3C Process, but aiming for
consensus seems like a reasonable thing to do.

The statement is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-cq2mIBF15HQ-DF0kGCAyQrhLsrl2b7ZmD9iXAaFzzk

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem