FW: W3C anniversaries task force mtg, 26July, 10:30 amET

Thanks for the update, Jesse.

I know one of your action items was to connect with Google's Coke customer
team. I shared the draft Coke strategy brief with the task force last
Friday; attached is the final version that I sent to Digital Director Neil
Bedwell this past Wednesday. No response yet.

Dillon asked if in any future conversations with Coke that we include the
Web Foundation's new agency, Freud Communications, as part of any agency
collaboration which totally makes sense to me.

Of course, we're still at the exploratory stage at this point and will have
more opportunities to refine the strategy if/how we proceed.

Also, please note that I have an action item to share an anniversaries (W3C
Members) activities plan with W3C Management on Aug 2. I most likely will
need to talk to both you and Troy sometime next week as I try to fill in the
blanks!

Best,

Marilyn