[voiceinteraction] FW: W3C TPAC 2022 - Community Group meetings

I put in a placeholder for us to join the W3C Technical Plenary this year, details below. It would be a good chance to get together with other W3C groups.

The slot I picked was Tuesday at 8:30 Pacific, which should make it easier for virtual attendees from the Eastern US and Europe.

If anyone wants to attend and that time doesn’t work, let me know.

From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2022 04:22
To: 'tp' <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>
Subject: W3C TPAC 2022 - Community Group meetings

Dear Community groups chairs (bcc'ed here),

The next TPAC 2022 [1] will be a hybrid meeting with the main in-person hub in Vancouver, Canada:

TPAC 2022
Hybrid Meeting
12-16 September 2022

Main in-person hub:

Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
1000 Burrard Street
Vancouver
Canada
British Columbia V6Z 2R9

We will adapt our format to a hybrid mode and plan to build a dynamic meeting to bring more cross participation and new opportunities for work between groups. Together with group and breakout meetings, we hope to organize other sessions such as workshops, hackathons, demos, a developer meetup, an AC meeting...

The W3C Community Groups will have the opportunity to hold a 2-hour meeting. If, on an exception basis, a CG requires more than 2 hours, they should contact w3t-tpregister@w3.org <mailto:w3t-tpregister@w3.org> .

In order to build the general schedule for the week, we need to know when the groups will meet.
Please discuss within your groups and fill in the form below on 31 May at the latest:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/CGs-TPAC2022/

We thank you in advance for your input to plan a successful hybrid event!

Best regards,

Alexandra Lacourba
W3C Global Events Coordinator