[voiceinteraction] FW: TPAC breakouts proceedings & feedback

This is a link to the information from the breakout group on "Next steps for voice and the web", including the minutes and slides from the two sessions.
Note that the link on the page is incorrect for the October 18/19 session, it should be https://www.w3.org/2021/10/18-voice-minutes.html.