FW: TPAC 2021 - Group Meetings from 25 to 29 October

If you’re registered for TPAC you should have gotten this announcement about all the meetings for this week. Our meeting is at the normal time on Wednesday. You should find it on the Wednesday agenda and add it to your schedule, so that you get the “join” message 5 minutes before the meeting. The agenda is also linked from our session.

Hope to see as many of you as possible tomorrow!

From: TPAC Event Team <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 1:13 PM
To: Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
Subject: TPAC 2021 - Group Meetings from 25 to 29 October

Dear TPAC attendee,

The W3C Group meetings <https://eur.cvent.me/d10rG>  will be held from 25 to 29 October. Please connect to the  <https://eur.cvent.me/yGw02> virtual attendee hub to attend these sessions.

You can  <https://web-eur.cvent.com/hub/events/2b77fe3d-2536-467d-b71b-969b2e6419b5/sessions> compose your agenda for the week with the attendee hub  by "adding to your calendar" the meetings you're interested in  participating in. In addition to the calendar you can maintain in the hub, the page associated with each individual meeting has an associated icalendar file you can download.

5 minutes before each meeting starts and until its end, a button will be available on the attendee hub to join the available meetings.

To make it easier to keep track of the meetings you're planning to attend and to join them, we will also send  each day a customized summary of the meetings you've  registered interest in for the following 24 hours, with direct links to  their teleconferences. If you want to  receive these customized summaries, you need to add your sessions of  interest to your attendee hub calendar.

The W3C TPAC Unconference, as any other W3C activity, operates under its  <https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/> code of conduct.

If at any time you need help in joining a session or navigating the TPAC  event, please come and ask for assistance on the dedicated IRC channel  #tpac-help,  <https://irc.w3.org/?channels=tpac-help> also available on the Web.

If you plan on sharing your experience of the event on social media, we encourage you to use the #w3cTPAC hashtag.

We wish you a nice group meetings week!

Sincerely,
W3C Events Team
w3t-tpregister@w3.org <mailto:w3t-tpregister@w3.org>