[voiceinteraction] FW: how to join a session at tpac

I’m forwarding these helpful instructions for joining TPAC sessions from Lisa Seeman, which she originally sent to the Cognitive Accessibility Task Force.

Note that it’s important to complete the registration process ahead of time.

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 7:06 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: how to join a session at tpac

Hi Folks

Mat sent out these instructions. i think they are better then what I wrote!

0. Register: https://www.w3.org/2021/10/TPAC/Overview.html#participation - note that section of the page contains a video (and transcript) which explains the overall process.
1. Log in to TPAC using the "login to the conference" link in your welcome email, or the link on the TPAC home page: https://eur.cvent.me/yGw02
2. Ensure you've used the "add to calendar" button next to both our breakout and group meeting, along with anything else you want to access. You can also view your full schedule via the conference hub, and have sessions added to your personal/corporate calendaring account.
3. The Join link for the Zoom rooms will appear 5mins before the meetings start.