Re: [voiceinteraction] minutes February 27, 2020

Hey there,

I added the things mentioned below to a the document draft. As usual, a pre-rendered version can be seen at https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchitecture.htm

At all, please review and comment on that. We really need your input to improve it.

@Debbie
Please, check my language in that document.

Dirk