Re: [voiceinteraction] minutes w3c voice interaction January 30, 2020

Hey there,

some first content regarding the section potential for standardization. Honestly, I am not very happy with that one as it is right now, so please comment on them to advance it to something better.

As usual, it is already available in GitHub or alternatively as a pre-rendered version https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchitecture.htm

Dirk