Re: [voiceinteraction] minutes w3c voice interaction January 30, 2020

Hey there,

unfortunataley, it took me a bit longer than I wanted, but now, I finalized the linking with the document and also rewrote major parts of it.

I also added some answers to Jim's comments.

It is already available in GitHub or alternatively as a pre-rendered version https://w3c.github.io/voiceinteraction/voice%20interaction%20drafts/paArchitecture.htm

Still to do
- write section about potential for standardization
- add role descriptions

Please review the document and feel free to comment or ask questions.

Dirk