Re: [voiceinteraction] minutes for the October 2, 2019 call

Sorry my schedule is a little volatile, but the architecture document makes
sense.  The one thing we could add later, a little detailed at this point,
is a shared authentication mechanism.  Healthcare APIs and Apps use SMART
on FHIR, which is basically OAuth2/OpenID Connect.  If we enforce a
standard authentication mechanism we can streamline the authentication and
perhaps automate it when the provider "registers" their IVA.  During
registration, they can give the OpenID well known metadata information and
we can hook the central registration system to theirs.  Hope to make the
next meeting, and thank you Debbie for the detailed minutes.

Standardization can happen a few places as I see it.  We can standardize
the API layer (yes, between Red and Blue), the Dialog/Intent sets and the
Provider registration.

API Layer/Provider Registration:
For an IPA provider to be registered and searchable, it would have to meet
certain standards and accept a list of network calls with known payloads
with known responses.  The basics like the semantics being sent via the
voice interaction, and also a metadata endpoint to describe itself.  I
also, from previous comments, think a standard authentication mechanism
should be part of the registration or approval of the Provider.

Dialog/Intent:
A set of well-known intents could be a standard that would be very
helpful.  Once again looking at healthcare we have ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC
coding systems that aggregate like-terms into a standard naming system.
"Airline Registration", "Flight Information", etc. can be coded to a
certain nomenclature with a code and a readable term (such as "Flight
Plans") so when looking for an IPA Provider we can map the intention with a
well-known set of mappings.