Re: Voice Interaction Community Group -- getting started

Sorry I'm late to the introductions, but I was on the panel at SpeechTek
with Debbie and Jim.  I'm currently working as a Senior Software Architect
for True Image Interactive, an IVA/IVS company focusing on NLU and
currently working on initial thoughts on how the world of IVAs (and IVSs)
talk to each other.  The things I'm interesting in focusing on surround
three things in particular: 1) How do I register an IVA for others to find,
2) How do I discover an IVA for use in my system, and finally 3) How do
these IVAs talk to each other in a standard format so each of them is not
re-inventing the wheel (use other IVA that already solved the problem) and
at the same time not having to write a translation layer for each IVA.