RE: Voice Interaction Community Group -- getting started

Hey there,

I would be curious to hear about your ideas Emmett.

I am Dirk and I am working in the automotive industry to improve the current
situation of interacting with the infotainment system by voice. Apart from
that I created an open source voice browser JVoiceXML that I also use in
conjunction with other modalities following the W3C MMI architecture.

However, I believe that current systems should go beyond the traditional
state-based approaches to allow for more natural interaction. Emment's
conversation management issues may help here.

Dirk