Re: Legislative types in schema.org

Hello

There was a proposal for a "legal" extension of schema.org raised a few
months ago in Github : https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1156
The extension introduces the generic type "Legislation", but does not
refine it into subtypes; if focuses more on the descriptive properties and
links to describe a piece of legislation published on a legislative portal.
We are currently refining the extension to adress the comments received so
far (mostly to reuse more properties from the latest SDO 3.1).

Best Regards
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux