Re: URIs / Ontology for Physical Units and Quantities

Note also that, for durations of time, schema:duration (range
schema:Duration) specifies "(use ISO 8601 duration format
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601>)."

http://schema.org/Duration
https://wrdrd.com/docs/consulting/knowledge-engineering#iso8601

ISO8601 <https://wrdrd.com/docs/consulting/knowledge-engineering#iso8601>