Re: URIs / Ontology for Physical Units and Quantities

Thanks!

I notice that with QUDT there are SI conversion factors and complete URIs
for each unit.

Is there a schema for validation of "schema:QuantativeValues supports all
UN/CEFACT Common Codes"?

(A similar quandry as with MedicalCode; where URI namespaces (like icd10:)
would be more helpful for terminological validation and disambiguation than
plain string keys)

On May 6, 2015 4:26 AM, "martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org" <
martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org> wrote:

> Hi Wes,
> sorry for a very late reply:
>
> Actually you could easily use schema:QuantitativeValue for both time and
volume, with SEC as the unit code for t and LTR as the unit code for
liters, and link both via schema:valueReference, or better, and
owl:subProperty thereof.

http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Documentation/Structured_values_and_value_references

> schema:QuantativeValues supports all UN/CEFACT Common Codes for units,
which should cover all you need:

http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Documentation/UN/CEFACT_Common_Codes