Re: Practical examples of web schema usage in the wild

On 3/20/15 11:58 AM, Myers, Jay wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I have been tasked with presenting to my marketing and leadership
> teams the “state of the state” of “smart content” on the web. The
> majority of my talk will focus on web schemas and their usage in the
> wild — with some focus on impacts on web search, and a larger focus on
> differentiating products based on rich content, schema.org, etc. I
> have a number of different examples from Guha’s SemTech and ISWC talks
> (thank you!) — does anyone have any other examples that would be good
> to include that would resonate with content creators and senior
> leaders? Looking for practical examples that use web schemas and
> standards to drive customer engagement or differentiating experiences
> on the web.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jay
>
> --
>
> Jay Myers
> Technologist, Best Buy Global eCommerce Product Development
> jay.myers@bestbuy.com
> @jaymyers

Hi Jay,

I maintain a Pinterest pin collection [1] showcasing sites (mostly what
I stumble across) that publish HTML5+Microdata based Linked Open Data,
using terms from Schema.org vocabulary.

Hope that helps.

[1] https://www.pinterest.com/kidehen/microdata-schemaorg-related/ .

--