From: Guha [mailto:guha@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:21 PM
To: Ed Summers
Cc: W3C Vocabularies
Subject: Re: Proposal for Schema.org extension mechanism

I agree that we do have to look out for this.

I trust you will all keep us honest and make sure that what needs to go into the core does go into the core.

guha

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com<mailto:ehs@pobox.com>> wrote:
Hi Guha,

> On Mar 19, 2015, at 7:36 PM, Guha <guha@google.com<mailto:guha@google.com>> wrote:
>
> We would like to proceed with the implementation of this proposal. If there are strong objections, now would be the right time to raise them.

I’m still not convinced that the middle category (reviewed vocabularies) will be good for schema.org<http://schema.org> and web publishers. I am concerned that it will mean less work is done to integrate extensions into the core, and schema.org<http://schema.org> will become difficult to navigate and understand as a whole.

Luckily you don’t need to convince me to proceed with your plan :-)

//Ed