Re: Proposal for Schema.org extension mechanism

Hi Guha,

> On Mar 19, 2015, at 7:36 PM, Guha <guha@google.com> wrote:
>
> We would like to proceed with the implementation of this proposal. If there are strong objections, now would be the right time to raise them.

I’m still not convinced that the middle category (reviewed vocabularies) will be good for schema.org and web publishers. I am concerned that it will mean less work is done to integrate extensions into the core, and schema.org will become difficult to navigate and understand as a whole.

Luckily you don’t need to convince me to proceed with your plan :-)

//Ed