Re: [schemaorg] Issue #330: Added minimumRequiredPurchasePrice. (#338)

Hi Vicky:

On 13 Mar 2015, at 18:15, vholland <notifications@github.com> wrote:

> The intention was more around the cost for delivery based on the purchase price. Online retailers often waive delivery charges for order over a certain amount. I may have a delivery charge of $10 for order less than $100, but no delivery charge for orders of $100 or more.
>
> —

This can be covered with the existing vocabulary. See below for an example.

The only area for improvement I see is that the definition of intervals in prices and quantitative values has currently support for including endpoints via min/max, not for excluding endpoints, so we have to use

to indicate "less than 100.

We could add maxPriceExcludes/minPriceExcludes/maxValueExcludes/minValueExcludes properties to schema.org, but I would rather recommend markup recipes as the ones proposed.

Martin

attaching up to seven SCSI devices to your computer.</div>
<!-- Unit price -->
       itemtype="http://schema.org/UnitPriceSpecification">Price:
<!-- Shipment fees -->
  Delivery costs:
       itemtype="http://schema.org/DeliveryChargeSpecification">

       itemtype="http://schema.org/DeliveryChargeSpecification">

<!-- other offer properties follow here -->

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp