Re: Collection / Container / List (+Pagination)

On 03/06/2015 06:29 PM, Thad Guidry wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:23 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <
> perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Thad,

>>> ​This is false.  Its not implied in all Schema models out there.
>>
>> Do you refer to foaf:member
>> http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#term_member
>>
>> Or schema:member
>> http://schema.org/member
>>
>> ?
>>
>> If you talk about foaf:member, can link to some examples which don't
>> respect its rdfs:domain?
>>

> Elf,
>
> There's a few in here when I checked last year, don't remember which ones:
> http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/terms?q=Domain&page=1

now you really lost me...

i replied to Melvin saying that foaf:Group uses property/predicate
foaf:member which has rdfs:range set to foaf:Agent (and rdfs:domain to
foaf:Group)

i provided few links from FOAF spec and copying over few lines from there.

i think you understood something else, maybe me talking about Domain
term from human (english) language, used for term definitions in various
web vocabularies?