Re: Collection / Container / List (+Pagination)

Where this comes in, is also a museum article like an instrument that
came in one or more boxes, even with inner boxes and one catalogues
the lot for completeness.

Unlike the usual box of letters by Sir Worthy entry.

Dave Caroline

In my system an original HP folder containing application notes has to
stay that way
and content be found, but I do hide the location and my boxes from the
public interface.
Unless one knows an item that contains items
http://www.collection.archivist.info/searchv13.php?searchstr=fl8