Re: Collection / Container / List (+Pagination)

I have seen two often overlapping hierarchies within archives of containers/collections - with the differentiation you describe.

Maybe there is a, local implementation, need to multi-type a Container with a CreativeWork, so that a box you bought to put things in is a simple Container, but if the box was bought by the collection creator (and you wanted to capture that) you would make it also a CreativeWork.

~Richard