Re: Collection / Container / List (+Pagination)

If I remember correctly during the discussions surrounding ItemList Richard
Wallis mentioned 'curated' lists as well and what came out of that was that
a collection could be expressed by using an multi-type entity like
[ItemList, CreativeWork] as the having access to CreativeWork's properties
is a 'must' to be able to express a curated list.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any reference to that part of the discussion
nor whether an MTE like the one I mentioned is how Collections should be
expressed. Maybe Richard could say something about this as well?