Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

Just a few opinions from the peanut gallery...

I would avoid Class as a label for Course since it is most widely used to
relate to the cohort attending a Course (my class == my classmates) and/or
the time of meeting (my Bio Class is Tue at 9 - class == single class
session).

Instructional temporality is generally related to a "Term" to which a
Course section belongs and inherits it's timeframe.

"Course of Study" and "Major" are common synonyms in my experience working
with higher ed.

-Steve

--
*Steve Scott*