Re: Proposal: schema.org/MobileVideoGame

Thanks for your input Dan Scott.  I won't flog a dead horse, but I will
point out that searchers do care if a game is mobile; while "android" +
"game" queries do see a higher volume than "mobile" + "game" queries,
"mobile" + "game" queries consistently see more volume than all [iOS term]
+ "game" queries combined.

android games - 550000
ios games - 9900
ipad games - 27100
iphone games - 18100
mobile games - 74000

free android games - 90500
free ipad games - 9900
free iphone games - 4400
free ios games- 1600
free mobile games - 27100

[Data:  Google Keyword Planner, exact match queries, average monthly volume
in the Google network based on Feb. 2014-Jan. 2015 inclusive]

And if there's a consensus, then, that a VideoGame needs a gamePlatform
declaration to be useful for users that are looking for games on the basis
of whether or not a game runs on that user's system, then the Monopoly
example on schema.org/VideoGame should be denuded of its second type
declaration for "MobileApplication" since it seemingly adds no value yet
introduces the complexity of an MTE.