Re: Proposal: schema.org/MobileVideoGame

Can you elaborate on what makes the distinction useful?
The way I think about it is that you're trying to take one attribute of a
game (based on the platform) and promoting it as a type.
Would it be equally valid to have types like:
  OnlineGame
  MultiplayerGame
  PuzzleGame

I also think that mobile game is a pretty loose concept.
Wikipedia includes calculators and portable consoles like NIntendo 3ds and
Ps Vita as part of the mobile game category:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_game

I'd personally think of mobile game as being games that run on a phone or
tablet - specifically on: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and
possibly web-based games that are optimized for phone/tablet.