Re: Some interesting things that show up when using a reasoner to classify schema.org

I think we have reached a stage where we should look beyond just search
engines. We need to include any/more large consumers of structured data on
the internet, such as Cortana, Pinterest, Gmail, Google Now and others.
However, I do believe that we need to be firmly anchored to the reality of
the information needs of applications consuming the data.

guha