RE: Some interesting things that show up when using a reasoner to classify schema.org

Hi Martin,

I just skimmed your paper -- very interesting!

I think what is necessary is the ability to dynamically
integrate and differentiate the concept hierarchy,
i.e., to generalize and specialize the concepts.

In my work, I focus on the concept hierarchy.
I have implemented a system with

two inverse relations
      iss  --  is a specialization of
      isg  --  is a generalization of

a hierarchy outline relation
      ho  --  list of (level, name) pairs
             --  U:name denotes universe (top) concept
             --  u:name denotes unit (bottom) concepts

differentiation and integration relations which
dynamically change the concept hierarchy
       isd  --  is the differentiation (specialization) of
       isi  --  is the integration (generalization) of

definitions
       concept  is  genus  with  differentia

ambiguity measure
       ambiguity  =  sum( log( # genus of concept) )

Details are available at http://ContextKnowledgeSystems.org

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
What is your view?