Call for Participation in Restaurant Ontology Community Group

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:40:24 +0200
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@unibw.de>
Hello,

I just noticed someone creating this new CG and thought it will make
sense to mention it here as minimum coordination effort...
https://www.w3.org/community/restonto/

"The mission of this group is to create a new ontology to describe
restaurants, and reservations to those restaurants. The ontology will
support queries such as:
Find an Asian restaurant for a business meal, near my job place.
Schedule a meal with friends, and add it to my calendar.
Find a restaurant with good reviews of people I trust.
Find a cheap restaurant near a cinema where I can see the last movie of
my favorite director (yes, we need an ontology for cinemas too!)"

Cheers!