Re: Domain of schema:numberOfEmployees?

I agree with the simple fix.

However, as you mention this solution comes short when you need to qualify
the value, such as with temporal validity. This is my case. I have numbers
of employees that are reported to specific dates. Currently, I'm thinking
of abusing both Schema.org and Data Cube Vocabulary to something like:

@prefix qb: <http://purl.org/linked-data/cube#> .
@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .
@prefix sdms-dimension: <http://purl.org/linked-data/sdmx/2009/dimension#> .
@prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> .

[] schema:numberOfEmployees [
    a qb:Observation ;
    schema:value 42 ;
    sdmx-dimension:refTime "2000-01-01"^^xsd:date
  ] .

I believe this could be done with schema:QuantitativeValue (instead of
qb:Observation) if it had a way of expressing reference time (e.g.,
schema:referenceTime instead of sdmx-dimension:refTime).

Qualification of assertions (such as time-indexing) is a wider issue, so
I'd not delve into it now and instead go for the simple fix.

When it comes to validating the number of employees as you propose, I think
there are cases in which it's not that straightforward. For example, in the
case of the dataset I'm working on, I have both number of employees in
terms of persons and full-time equivalents (FTE).

- Jindřich

--
Jindřich Mynarz
http://mynarz.net/#jindrich