Re: Schema for online dictionary and glossary?

From: jean-delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:23:48 +0200
To: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Anastasia Baryshnikova <asia.baryshnikova@gmail.com>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Hello
Last year we proposed an extension of schema.org based on skos, but with no
success.
If we gather new use cases, we might resubmit.
Any opinion on this Dan ?
Jean

Jean Delahousse
Independent Consultant
Semantic web, taxonomies, ontologies, Linked Open Data
delahousse.jean@gmail.com
mob +33 6 01 22 48 55
http://jean-delahousse.net
skype jean.delahousse