Re: The Vocabulary, Schema.org governance, etc.

I would say that schema.org is not a vertical at all, not in scope, nor in
participation.  It initially was more of a multi-domain upper-middle ontology,
but recent additions go fairly far down into quite a few domains.

There are certain aspects of schema.org that appear to favour certain kinds of
consumers, but I don't think that this makes schema.org a vertical.

peter