Re: The Vocabulary, Schema.org governance, etc.

I would prefer to not get into the issue of Google join the Social WG at
this point.

Also, it doesn't make sense for me to come if I cannot participate in the
discussion.

If you think it would be useful, and if you think TPAC rules are flexible
enough to allow it, I would be happy to come and answer any questions the
WG might have.

guha