Re: Person job proposal (was Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information)

I see - as long as there is a clear line between public services and offers in the commercial or non-commercial sense, I think we can leave it like that. The overlap is not that big then. But we should have it on the watchlist - if there is the request for new properties for schema:Service, let's try to properly relate it to schema:Offer and schema:Product

Martin