Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information

On 16 September 2014 19:52, Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com> wrote:
> In regards to the properties for Person, might it be an idea to introduce a
> new type: Job or Profession?
>
> For some time now people (I run into) have been asking/looking for a way to
> express what the do for a living (Job/Profession) and to me it seems
> 'baseSalary' and 'salaryCurrency' would be better placed within such a Type.

We already have "JobPosting", which is a bit different from an actual
specific job, more like an abstracted template job which becomes real
when someone is hired and starts doing it. But many of the same
properties, and issues (e.g. adding more detail around taxonomy).

Dan