Re: Move schema:fileSize & schema:fileFormat to schema:CreativeWork

There may not be an easy way to do this, but "same content, different
format" and "different content but related concepts" may need to be
differentiated. Actually, the former now reminds me of the accessibility
proposals, which might solve this, since those were focused specifically
on different technology capabilities of the same content, so that people
needing a particular technology or accessibility feature could know that
they were getting the same content, not something different.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net