Re: New Proposal - Measurement (in support of describing sports statistics)

On 04/09/2014 10:51, "Markus Lanthaler" <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

>- Is quantityValue really required? Can't a Measurement be a
>QuantitativeValue at the same time?

As I interpret the examples, the Measurement is the activity (a form of
observation) and the QuantitativeValue an outcome of the activity, so they
are different things.

Iım not sure what is correct but the problem may stem from this part of
the proposal, in the Terminology section, where I think Measurement may
need to settle one way or the other:
"The term Measurement may refer to act of measuring (its verb form) or the
result of that act (its noun form).²

Tom