Re: VideoGame proposal

Jumping in this late, but what exactly makes a thing fictional? That you have not yet spotted it in real? That you are talking about an invention of your mind? In both cases, it could well be that the thing actually exists outside of your mind but that you simply don't know it yet.

Imagine you are fantasizing about Zaphod Beeblebrox [1], and then you go to ISWC and see him presenting a paper on Linked Data.

Is the Semantic Web real or a fictional thing? One could argue ;-)

Martin

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaphod_Beeblebrox