Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 3:11 PM, GUANGYUAN PIAO <parklize@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Is it worth adding a "prerequisiteCourse" property to list the
> prerequisites for the given course?
>     - IMO, "prerequisiteCourse" or "requirements" for the Course could
> provide rich snippets for users to know if it is appropriate for him/her.

Where can I add topical links to wikipedia (dbpedia [1])? e.g. This course
is about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linked_data and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_Web

[1] http://lod-cloud.net/

2. Can we change "isCertificateAvailable" from a boolean to something with
> a little more data? Maybe the type of certificate granted or the
> institution granting the certificate?
>     - +1, and then it will need Certificate type and additional properties
> to think about.

http://openbadges.org/ are gaining momentum. [2]

Would "credential" be a more generic predicate?

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Open_Badges
[3] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Badges
[4] https://github.com/mozilla/openbadges#mozilla-open-badges
[5]