Re: schema.org action status type

displayName is declared as equivalent to skos:prefLabel so
NaturalLanguageValue must be coextensive with rdf:PlainLiteral ~= (the
union of xsd:string and rdf:langString).

I'm also not entirely clear on how how the  data type definitions are
generated (is  there is an special conversion algorithm from OWL to
JSON-LD)?

For example:

Assuming that the intended definition of as:priority is (In manchester
syntax)

DataProperty: priority

    Domain:

        Activity, PotentialAction

    Range:

        xsd:decimal[>= 1.0 , <= 0.00 , totalDigits 3 , fractionDigits 2]

    Characteristics:

        Functional

In RDF Turtle  this generate

:priority rdf:type owl:DatatypeProperty , owl:FunctionalProperty ;

          rdfs:domain :Activity , :PotentialAction ;

          rdfs:range [ rdf:type rdfs:Datatype ;

                       owl:onDatatype xsd:decimal ;

                       owl:withRestrictions ( [ xsd:minInclusive 1.0]

                                              [ xsd:fractionDigits 2  ]

                                              [ xsd:maxInclusive 0.00 ]

                                              [ xsd:totalDigits 3] )

                     ] .

But the JSON-LD is :

{

     "@id": "as:priority",

     "*@type": "owl:FunctionalProperty**"*,

     "rdfs:domain": ["as:Activity", "as:PotentialAction"],

     "rdfs:range": {

       "@type": "*rdfs:Class*",

       "*rdfs:subClassOf*": [

         "xsd:decimal",