Re: [proposal] worksFor himself (freelancer)

I think that

    http://www.schema.org/Person

already has most of what is needed, and conceptually, a Freelancer is just a person. Of course you could say that a Freelancer is a person that makes at least one offer that includes a product or service. But I do not think that is essential. Freelancers should be modeled as http://www.schema.org/Person and ideally model their range of services using http://www.schema.org/Offer.

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Hepp