Re: Email Message Definition?

Least we all forget,

Schema.org is about making wild unstructured or semi-structured data ... to
be "more structured".

I don't think an Email is unstructured or semi-structured, but instead
already highly structured.

The question I would pose is this:  Is it highly structured enough to
handle the applications that Kingsley or others in the future have in mind
outside of a regular "Reply" or "Send" or "Attach", etc.

Microsoft said "NO" to this over nearly 10 years ago and invented
extensions to email and it's clients (that we all use today, even within
Gmail itself) that ratified new Mime type discussions and Email Standards.
 Others are soon to begin breaking new ground in this territory as well..
http://www.email-standards.org/about/

2 cents,

--
-Thad