Re: ItemList

Order in many cases can be seen as a matter of presentation, and not
intrinsic to a collection. For instance, an ordered presentation of a
publication collection would be (best) based on algorithmic sorting, using
properties of the respective members (such as publication date if you wish
to present a timeline, and e.g. issue number, publisher or author name,
title and so forth).

Thus there is no need to represent that as an ItemList. (On the contrary,
really, since users may want to generate different orders, ascending or
descending, etc.)

(See also RDF lists, available through @inlist in RDFa, or @list in
JSON-LD. These should be judiciously used, when the order is intrinsic and
meaningful in itself.)

Cheers,
Niklas