RE: ItemList

ItemList inherits from CreativeWork and I believe is intended to be for
"editorialized lists".  Top 10 lists, etc.  A list of Breadcrumbs or
BlogPosts seem in scope, but that's not currently how the schema is
connected.

As mentioned in other threads, I think we need a different mechanism for
collections more generally.  Probably something more like the approach that
was taken with Roles.