RE: ItemList

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:56 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Yes, let's get ItemList back on track. We got this far previously:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/ItemList

I asked this question already while ago but didn't get any answers, so I'll ask again. How is ItemList intended to be used? Can it be used as value for arbitrary properties that can be expected to take multiple values? For example, can I link a http://schema.org/Blog to an ItemList via the http://schema.org/blogPost property? Or isn't that how it is intended to be used?

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler