RE: Finalizing Schema.org "Roles" design

On Thursday, May 08, 2014 6:59 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> I've just updated https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/RolesPattern with
> a link to a 'final draft' PDF of the schema.org "Roles" design. The
> main examples are also lifted into the Wiki page and copied below;
> there's also a link to the original google doc url, for those who
> prefer to comment that way.

Just a quick question. Why does this proposal introduce a new "roleObject" property if we already have "object" (introduced with actions). "subject" and "property" don't exist yet, but wouldn't it make sense to generalize them so that we don't end up having dozens of *Subject, *Property, *Object properties for various reification scenarios that will surely come up in future?

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler