Re: Generic Property-Value Proposal for Schema.org

Francois, Martin,

Is that the intended use for propertyID ?  I did not get the feeling from
looking through the proposal that it could also be used to hold Kinds,
Types, Contexts, etc.  I instead got the feeling that it was to be used for
identifiers... ah looking at it again... now I see... so ... what is the
eClass representation of this in reality ?

is that content equate to some Kind or Type ? ... does propertyID
always infer the idea of a Kind or Type ?  if not, ... how does one
infer a Kind or Type in Martins proposal ?

I have a box...that has  "some KIND of Feature" ... how do I express
that Feature KIND...that many of my boxes would share ?  Is that what
propertyID would be used for ?

(I must be really tired today)

--
-Thad